Passion Spell Kit
WHAT'S IN THE KIT?
- 1 12-oz Passion Bath Potion
- 1 Passion Ritual Oil (0.5 oz)
- 1 stick of sustainably-sourced Palo Santo
- 1 red ritual candle
- 1 ritual candle holder
- 1 1-inch carnelian stone
Let's dig into each piece of the kit and its meaning:
Passion Bath Potion: With notes of fruit and spice, this Passion Bath Potion is made with all-natural salts, animal-friendly coconut milk powder, and an array of essential oils, crafted to bring energy, creativity, and passion to the surface.
Passion Ritual Oil: A hand-blended and blessed anointing oil for use in meditation and intention setting. Add a few drops to a bath for some added prosperity or use whenever you want to feel abundant.
Ingredients: Organic, cold-pressed almond oil, organic orange, lime, rosemary, and cinnamon essential oils
Red Ritual Candle: Red is the color of passion and holds the energy of fire for cleansing and transformation. To add a little more urgency to your spell, rub a bit of Passion Ritual Oil to the sides of the candle and sprinkle some cinnamon and chili powder to the base of the candle as it burns.
Carnelian: Carnelian is a powerful stone that restores motivation and stimulates creativity. Meditate with carnelian when you need more courage and overall energy to make big moves. Or simply rub your stone to dispel negative thought loops and banish apathy.
The Passion Spell Kit is for you if:
- You're feeling a bit stagnant and are looking to re-light the energies of creativity and passion.
- You're looking to raise power around passion and creative expression.
- You'd like to activate or heal the sacral or solar chakras.
- You simply want a boost of energy.
Notes of Bath Potion and Ritual Oil: Fruity, spicey
- Orange: Love, luck, money, abundance
- Lime: Calmness, tranquility, strengthening love
- Rosemary: Cleansing, purifying, love, sensuality
- Cinnamon: Love, lust, energy, sacral and root chakra activation
Using oils in the bath and shower can create slippery surfaces when wet. Use with caution when bathing. For your safety, clean all affected surfaces with soap and water after use.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any type of disease or medical condition. No claims have been made or approved by the FDA. Please research all essential oils and other ingredients before using if pregnant or nursing.
Results may vary and aren’t guaranteed.